Naturopathic Student Discount
Limited Time Offer (50% off) – Until May 2021
Naturopathic students can purchase both the following NDAssist products for $20 plus taxes:
- NDAssist database (Website access)
- Herbal Rx application (Download for computers)
The cost of both is normally $40 plus taxes.
What is the NDAssist database?
ND Assist database is an online tool designed to help students and naturopathic doctors research treatment options for their patients. It includes the following categories:
What is Herbal Rx?
Herbal Rx application is available for your laptop or desktop computer. This application is essential for any clinic that compounds herbal tinctures:
- Calculates the volume of each herb
- Creates labels for the dispensary
- Copy & paste into your EMR
- Saves tinctures
- Displays the NDAssist website within the app
The NDassist database can be accessed from any web browser. However, the Herbal Rx application can ONLY be installed on desktop and laptop computers with the specified operating systems (i.e. not phones and tablets).
- Mojave 10.14
- High Sierra 10.13
- Windows 7 SP1 (System update 2999226)
- Windows 8.1 (System updates 2919355 and 2999226)
- Windows 10 (System update 1809)
Who developed the website and application?
NDAssist Inc. was founded by Dr. Matt Gowan, ND in 2004. Dr. Matt Gowan, ND teaches herbal medicine at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine and has a private practice in Guelph, Ontario. Recognizing that many students and naturopaths find it time-consuming and challenging to research for their patients and also compound tinctures, he sought to develop a solution. Dr. Gowan, with the help of his team of programmers, developed the NDAsssist website and Herbal Rx application.