• Relieves digestive spasms
• Relieves flatulent dyspepsia
• Optimal support of the daily digestive function • Stomachic
Each tablet contains:
• Peppermint (Mentha x piperita) leaf extract [2.5 :1], 80mg; QCE 200 mg dried leaf
• Turmeric (Curcuma longa) root extract [6:1], 60mg; QCE 360mg dried root
• Caraway fruit essential oil (Carum carvi), 1mg
• Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) seed extract [3 :1], 60mg; QCE 180 mg dried seed
• Coriander (Coriandrum sativum) seed extract [17 :1], 60mg; QCE 1020 mg dried seed
• Star Anise fruit essential oil (Illicium verum), 2mg
• Galanga (Alpinia officinarum) root extract [8.5 :1], 60mg; QCE 510 mg dried root
Microcrystalline cellulose, pregelatinized starch, maltodextrin, hydrogenated cotton seed oil, colloidal silica, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, glycerine.
Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to aid digestion (stomachic). Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to aid digestion and to help stimulate appetite. Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve digestive spasms (anti-spasmodic) and flatulent dyspepsia (carminative). Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to improve digestive function. Traditionally used to aid digestion by treating various gastrointestinal disorders and peptic discomforts with its carminative (prevents formation of gas in gastrointestinal tract), stomachic, and antispasmodic activities.
Adults: Take 1 tablet, twice daily with water.
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are experiencing acute abdominal pain, stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid, if you have gallstones or if you have anemia. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking anti-platelet medication or blood thinners.
Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Apiaceae/Carrot family,
if you have a bile duct obstruction, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
Do not use if security cap is broken. Keep out of the reach of children.
Disclaimer: This content is subject to change. The information is intended to inform and educate; it does not replace the medical evaluation, advice, diagnosis or treatment by a healthcare professional. www.nhpassist.com © 2014 NDAssist Inc. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.