NEW fermented Greek yogurt proteins+ is formulated to provide maximum absorption, strengthen gut health, and provide 25 grams of fully fermented protein from grass fed California dairy.
• ?Weight Management
• Digestive Health
Ingredients per 35g
Bos taurus milk: Fermented Greek yogurt protein (80% protein): 31.25 g
Plain and Unsweetened:
Non-medicinal ingredients: Sun ower creamer, organic maltodextrin, organic vegetable oil, silica.
Non-medicinal ingredients: Natural vanilla avour, sun ower creamer, organic maltodextrin, organic vegetable oil, Lo Han Guo (monk fruit extract), organic Stevia rebaudiana leaf extract, silica.
fermented GREEK YOGURT proteins+ contains no gluten, wheat, arti cial colours, avours or sweeteners
Why Fermented Protein?
• ?Promotes overall digestive health and thereby healthy gut bacteria
• ?Primes the gut for the absorption of other health promoting ingredients
• ?Amplifies the nutritional value of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids
• ?Facilitates optimal absorption by the body
• ?Supports the immune system
Why fermented Greek Yogurt?
Fermented Greek yogurt is high in protein and provides the amazing unique, nutritive benefits of dairy, without the digestive disturbances. Fermentation ensures optimum absorption from a superior protein source.
Conscious sourcing matters! The cows that produce milk used for the fermented Greek yogurt proteins+ are raised, pastured and farmed in dairies committed to sustainable practices, producing milk that is free from hormones, antibiotics and GMO's.
• ?Conscious sourcing - made from grass fed dairy
• ?Superior formulation - strengthens gut & digestive health
• ?Premium absorption - fermentation maximizes absorption
Also available in delicious, portable bars!
Mix 2 scoops (35 g) into 1 ¼ cup (312.5 mL) of your beverage of choice.
Caution: Do not use if you are allergic to milk.
Store in a cool, dry place. Non-toxic desiccant packet inside for freshness.
Disclaimer: This content is subject to change. The information is intended to inform and educate; it does not replace the medical evaluation, advice, diagnosis or treatment by a healthcare professional. www.nhpassist.com © 2014 NDAssist Inc. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.