One Bottle Contains:
Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice (Fillet Gel)*Decyl Glucoside (derived from Coconut and Palm Oils)Xanthan GumCitric AcidCitrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed ExtractPotassium SorbateAscorbic Acid (Vitamin C)Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel)Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*GlycerinSodium BenzoateMyroxylon pereirae (Balsam Peru) Oil*Persea americana (Avocado) Oil*Cucumis sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Seed Oil*Ocimum basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract*Cucurbita pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil*Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*Elettaria cardamomum (Cardamom) Seed Oil*Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*Ormenis mixta (Chamomile) Oil*Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Flower Oil**Certified Organic Ingredients
Other Ingredients: None
DermaQOL Shower Gel provides a blend of unscented organic essential oils and extracts, specially formulated for sensitive skin that can be used as an all-body wash and shampoo.
It is rich in nourishing antioxidants that help keep skin free from breakouts and allows skin to breathe. DermaQOL Shower Gel is free of silicones, SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) and other sulfates, and leaves skin feeling fresh and clean.
Certified organic ingredients make up 86% of this product. The remaining 14% are naturally derived.
8.5 fl. oz. (250 ml)
Wet body with warm water, apply gel on sponge or hand, working in a circular motion; rinse. For a relaxing bath, swirl a small amount under running warm water.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
This product does not contain: animal testing, artificial colors, artificial fragrances, benzene, bisphenol A, dimethicone, EDTA, formaldehyde, gluten, genetically modified organisms (GMOs), hydrogenated oils, mineral oil, mono-, di-, or triethanolamine (MEA, DEA, TEA), parabens, petrolatum, plastics/phthalates, polyvinyl chlorides (PVCs), polyethylene glycols (PEGs) or 1,4-dioxane, propylene glycol, silicates, silicones, sodium lauryl sulfates (SLSs) or lauryl sulfates, wheat.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
Disclaimer: This content is subject to change. The information is intended to inform and educate; it does not replace the medical evaluation, advice, diagnosis or treatment by a healthcare professional. www.nhpassist.com © 2014 NDAssist Inc. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.