• Barosma (Agathosma betulina)
• Bearberry (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi)
• Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus)
• Cedar (Thuja occidentalis)
• Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon)
• Juniper (Juniperus communis)
• Pipsissewa (Chimaphila umbellate)
Urinary antiseptic are comprised of essential oils.
Hoffman D. Medical Herbalism. Rochester, Vermont: Healing Arts Press, 2003.
Barnes J, Anderson LA, Phillipson JD. Herbal Medicines, 3rd ed. London: Pharmaceutical Press, 2007.
Bone K. Principles and Practice of Phytotherapy. Edinburgh: Churchill Livingstone, 2000.
Bone K. A Clinical Guide to Blending Liquid Herbs: Herbal Formulations for the Individual Patient. St Louis, MO: Churchill Livingstone, 2003.
Disclaimer: This content is subject to change. The information is intended to inform and educate; it does not replace the medical evaluation, advice, diagnosis or treatment by a healthcare professional. www.nhpassist.com © 2014 NDAssist Inc. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.