A general approach to hypochlorhydria:
1. Remove food sensitivities
2. Eat smaller meals that are easy to digest
2. Rule-out H. pylori infection
3. Stimulate stomach acid production with bitter herbs
4. Supplement with betaine HCl and enzyme if required
Disclaimer: This content is subject to change. The information is intended to inform and educate; it does not replace the medical evaluation, advice, diagnosis or treatment by a healthcare professional. www.nhpassist.com © 2014 NDAssist Inc. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.