• Dry eyes: for the symptoms of burning and redness of eyes, as part of the aging process, certain medical conditions, increased use of computer screens and contact lenses. Great help after laser surgery of eyes.
• Dry mouth: with the Omega7 liquid oil the effect comes immediately by relieving dry membranes in the mouth and throat. Dry mouth can be a result of certain medication (thyroid, anticholinergic, etc.)
• Sjogren's syndrome: a chronic autoimmune disease causing mucosal tissue dryness
• Urogenital tract: vaginal dryness, epithelial integrity of vaginal mucosa, urinary tract infections, bladder problems
• Digestive tract: gastritis, colitis, ulcers, diverticulitis, etc.
• Respiratory tract: irritating, persisting coughs
• Dry skin: eczema, dermatitis, irritated skin from radiotherapy. The liquid can also be used topically on the skin.
• Skin elasticity: to maintain smooth, young looking skin
• Essential fatty acids + Vitamins: vegetarian source of Vitamin A, E, Omega 3, -6, -7 and -9 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health
Each 5 ml, 1 teaspoon contains:
Sea Buckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides L.) Oil 1000 mg
Olive (Olea europaea) oil 3.9 ml
Omega 3 fatty acid (Alpha-linolenic acid) 152 mg
Omega 6 fatty acid (Linoleic acid) 390 mg
Omega 7 fatty acid (Palmitoleic acid) 390 mg
Omega 9 fatty acid (Oleic acid) 2930 mg
Vitamin E (3 IU) 4 mg ATE
Beta-carotene 0.8 mg
Sunflower (Helianthus annuus) oil 0.005 ml
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Rosemary oil
To lubricate dry mucous membranes in the eyes, mouth, intimate area etc. To maintain healthy skin, reduce wrinkles and manage eye dryness. Omega7® Sea Buckthorn Oil-olive oil liquid is also a source of vitamin A, E and essential fatty acids for the maintenance of good health.
150 ml bottle
It's recommended to take 1 teaspoon (=5 ml) 2 times per day with food for the first 2-4 weeks to feel the effect. After that one teaspoon per day is enough to keep up the moisturized feeling. Suitable also for vegans and vegetarians.
The product has been sold safely in Finland since 2007 with no reported side effects. The product is currently on the markets in 7 countries, and none of the countries have reported any clear side effects. A few customers have complained about soft stool but this symptom has disappeared over time.
Effects of SBA24 sea buckthorn oil capsules in clinical studies: Study articles published in scientific peer review –journals (only original research articles included, review articles not included) Articles related to dry eye
o Larmo P, JÄrvinen R, SetÄlÄ N, Yang B, Viitanen M, Engblom J, Tahvonen R, Kallio H. 2010 J Nutr. 140; 1462-1
o JÄrvinen R, Larmo P, SetÄlÄ N, Yang B, Engblom J, Viitanen M, Kallio H. Cornea 2011;30:1013–1019
Articles related to mucous membranes of intimate area
o Larmo P, Yang B, HyssÄlÄ J, Kallio H, Erkkola R (2014) Maturitas 79: 316–321
Articles related to skin
o Yang B, Bonfigli A, Pagani V, Isohanni T, von-Knorring Å, Jutila A, Judin V-P. (2009) J. Appl. Cosmetol. 27, 1-13
Articles related to markers associated with cardiovascular health and diabetes type 2
o Larmo P, Kangas A, Soininen P, Lehtonen H-M, Suomela J-P, Yang B, Viikari J, Ala-Korpela M, Kallio H. Am J Clin Nutr 2013;98:941–51
o Lehtonen H, J-P Suomela, R Tahvonen, B Yang, M VenojÄrvi, J Viikari, H Kallio Eur J Clin Nutr (2011) 65, 394–401
o Johansson, Korte, Yang, Stanley, Kallio. J Nutr Biochem (2000) 11: 491-495
o Suomela J-P, Ahotupa M, Yang B, Vasankari T, Kallio H (2006) J. Agric. Food Chem. 54: 7364-7369
o Lehtonen H-M, Suomela J-P, Tahvonen R, Vaarno J, VenojÄrvi M, Viikari J, Kallio H. (2010) European Journal of Clinical Nutrition: 64, 614–621
Effects of SBA24 sea buckthorn oil capsules in clinical studies: Study articles published in book series (only original research articles included, review articles not included)
o Yang B, Erkkola R. (2008) Sea buckthorn oils, mucous membranes and SjÖgren's syndrome with special reference to latest studies. In: Singh et al., editors. Seabuckthorn (Hippophae L.). A Multipurpose Wonder Plant. Vol. III: Advances in research and development. New Delhi, India: Dya Publishing House; p.254-267
Disclaimer: This content is subject to change. The information is intended to inform and educate; it does not replace the medical evaluation, advice, diagnosis or treatment by a healthcare professional. www.nhpassist.com © 2014 NDAssist Inc. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.